Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Our Third Angel

Who you looking at?


Gotta love baby smiles!
She still has blue eyes. We'll see if they stay or go darker green like Dallin's.

Tubby time hair. She gets that from me.


Ava's classic Cline cheekies. I love them cheeks and Michellin man arms!

So I'm still trying to figure out this whole picture on the blog set up so everything is backwards. I'll get it one of these tries!

Since I haven't posted anything since Ava's birth I thought I would share some more recent pictures of her. She is such a sweet baby. The third is the charm for our family. She is so mellow and calm. She sleeps through the night, doesn't have colic, and is a fabulous nurser. You will see evidence of the fabulous eating habits in her double chin and cheekies! Ava is pretty used to being loved, kissed, poked, patted, and cuddled most of the day. Dallin calls her Aba. He is actually very gentle with her. I do have to remind him not to poke her eyes or pat her tummy too hard. That and babies don't like monster trucks driven over their heads. Other than that he has adjusted beautifully to having another sister. Madelyn is a wonderful helper (when it's her idea). She loves to put bows in Ava's hair or just talk to her to help calm her down. I can count on Madelyn to be my extra arms when I'm making dinner. It's very nice to plop Ava in Madelyn's lap and let her hang out with her big sister.

















9 comments:

Lisa said...

I was just thinking about your blog and how you hadn't posted in like 2 months - thanks for re-entering the blog world. Ava is so cute! I love bath pictures of babies.

The Graf Family said...

I love the new pictures of AVA!! She is so Cute!! I am so glad you updated atlast. Keep it up- I know you can. Love you tons!!
Alisha

Natalie said...

She is SO STINKIN' CUTE! I NEED to squeeze those cheekies. Miss you guys - and glad you'r on the blog wagon!

Kasey said...

Yeah! We love to see updates! Call me if you ever need help. It takes a while to figure out all the blogger quirks!

Shumster said...

Ava is so cute!!! All of your kids are so cute:) I am glad that you e-mailed me. Now we can keep in touch.
love ya
Ginger

Kasey said...

I just want to eat those big cheeks!

You've been tagged - check my blog for details!

The Eccles said...

Hi Katie...
I stole your blog info off of Jinny's blog! How's it going? I ask your mom about you all the time! Congrats on #3! You are such an awesome momma, I miss our trips to walmart and the park. send me your email, and I will send you an invite to the blog(it's private) I am a blog freak and update everyday! Hope you are doing well!

Amanda
eccles98@hotmail.com

Big Mama said...

Katie, Ava is soooo cute!! I love seeing her pics! She's growing up way too fast! I miss you soooo much!! I still have your present that I need to get to you. Next time I'm in town I'll stop by. Take care!! Glad we can keep in touch!

Jinnyruth said...

She is so cute. I'm so glad you are blogging. I don't feel quite so isolated when I can still be involved in your life a little. :) We miss you guys.